The cameras listed below are ranked by the Amazon sales rank, are currently available, and have a ratign of at least 4 stars.
- Fujifilm X-T5 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body - Black
- Offering the ultimate image quality, X-T5 features the class-leading, 40.2-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor in a compact, lightweight body that maximizes functionality and portability. X-T5’s improved image processing algorithm delivers outstanding results, packed with detail right across the native ISO range, which now extends to ISO 125. The classic X Series design has been retained. Dials predominate, making key functions – including ISO, shutter speed and exposure compensation – quick and easy to set, even with the camera switched off. X-T5 offers a new, 1.84 million dot, three-way tilting LCD and powerful in-body image stabilization.
- X-T5 provides powerful image making performance to ensure it’s ready for action, no matter how fast your subject is moving. A top electronic shutter speed of 1/180,000 sec and maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/8000 sec will stop any subject in its tracks, while a lag time of just 35 ms gives almost instantaneous response when the shutter release is pressed. Keep a finger down, and X-T5 will record images at up to 15fps with the mechanical shutter, or 20fps with the electronic shutter. With the NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Thanks to X-T5’s in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system, camera shake will be a thing of the past – even in low-light conditions. It works in five axes, combatting all types of camera movement, and provides up to seven stops of compensation. IBIS works with the camera’s subject detection autofocus, which uses deep-learning AI to expertly track animals, birds, cars, motorcycles, planes and trains. Tracking moving subjects is made easier by the detailed electronic viewfinder (EVF), which uses 3.69 million dots to provide a bright, vibrant display. The EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image. The 100fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Following in the footsteps of X-H2, find the stunning Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode in X-T5, delivering detailed files like never before. The feature utilizes the camera’s IBIS system to precisely shift the sensor, automatically recording 20 separate frames with one press of the shutter release. Resulting files are combined using Pixel Shift Combiner software to quadruple the camera’s resolution and produce a detail-rich, 160-megapixel file. Perfect for commercial applications or digital archiving, it’s also ideal for any static subject where image quality is of primary importance.
- X-T5’s capabilities are enhanced by its powerful video functions, which complement the camera’s impressive stills performance. Movies can be recorded internally at up to 6.2K/30p in 4:2:2 10-bit color, plus there’s a 4K HQ mode which oversamples 6.2K footage for superior 4K output. Both F-Log and F-Log2 recording are possible, the latter providing expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops, plus 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW can be output via HDMI, to Atomos and Blackmagic devices accordingly.
- Fujifilm X-H2S Mirrorless Camera Body - Black
- X-H2S is the first X Series camera to feature the 26.1-megapixel, X-Trans 5 stacked back-illuminated sensor. The unique X-Trans color filter array that minimizes moiré and false colors, placing the sensor’s circuitry on a separate layer from the pixels delivers outstanding image quality thanks to expanded low light capabilities and up to 14-stops of dynamic range. The new X-Processor 5, offers lightning-fast performance for the most demanding situations. Capable of handling vast amounts of data, X-Processor 5 delivers next-level performance enhancements in video and stills processing capabilities and intelligent autofocus functionality that’s 3x faster than Fujifilm’s preceding X-T4 model.
- Powerful video features make X-H2S a go-to device – both for hybrid image makers and dedicated motion professionals. Up to 90 minutes of footage can be internally recorded with a single battery, at a wide range of resolutions and frame rates up to 6.2K/30P in Open Gate 3:2, 4K/120P, and Full HD/240P. This delivers unparalleled flexibility within the X Series lineup. Additionally, the ability to record 10-bit 4:2:2 Apple ProRes footage internally to CFexpress Type B memory cards offers incredible post-production flexibility, while the X-Trans 5 sensor’s 14-stop dynamic range optimizes the level of image detail across a uniquely wide exposure range.
- The autofocusing system in X-H2S is not only quick, but also highly advanced. Capable of working in light levels down to -7EV and keeping up with both fast and erratically moving subjects, it now features Subject Detection autofocus, utilizing AI to deliver an unmatched autofocus performance. Previous X Series models offer Face and Eye Detection AF, X-H2S’s Subject Detection AF broadens the range of identifiable subjects to further enhance focusing accuracy. The new system can identify and track cars, planes, trains, motorcyclists, birds, horses, dogs, cats and more. Furthermore, face and eye detection capabilities have been expanded to pick up hairlines, glasses, and face coverings.
- X-H2S delivers powerful performance, suitable for any professional photographer or filmmaker. Continuous shooting is possible at 15 frames-per-second with the mechanical shutter, and up to 40 frames-per-second when the electronic shutter is deployed. These impressive speeds are backed up by the camera’s high-capacity buffer, which allows unlimited continuous recording and writing of JPEG and RAW files to a high-speed memory card when using the mechanical shutter. Creative possibilities abound with by the camera’s in-body image stabilization system, offering up to seven stops of shake reduction to give the handheld user true versatility.
- In addition to a wide range of internal video recording features, X-H2S provides significant flexibility for external recording. F-Log or F-Log2, Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW footage can all be recorded to an external device through the camera’s standard, Type A HDMI port. Unlock the full capability of X-H2S’s unmatched image quality by recording F-Log or F-Log2 in resolutions of up to 6.2K in Apple ProRes RAW*1 and Blackmagic RAW*2 . *1 Atomos Ninja V+ HDR Monitor Recorder Required *2 Blackmagic Design Video Assist Monitor Required
- Fujifilm X-H2 Mirrorless Camera Body - Black
- Live in detail with the world’s first 40-megapixel APS-C sensor X-H2 blends the compact and lightweight versatility of APS-C mirrorless cameras with an unmatched back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 5 HR imaging sensor. Add in an optimized pixel layout that promises exceptional detail, unrivaled color accuracy, and impressive video flexibility, these game-changing features are made possible only with X-Processor 5, which delivers lightning-fast performance to help X-H2 deliver 8K/30p video, enhanced autofocus capabilities, and black-out free image bursts at 15fps. Not to mention, it’s also more efficient than its predecessor, boosting battery performance by 10%.
- X-H2 uses its native 8K video resolution to give filmmakers several ways of unlocking the camera’s true potential. X-H2 offers a suite of video functions that make it perfect for every moviemaking occasion. Apple ProRes 10-bit 4:2:2 footage can be recorded internally at up to 8K/30p using a CFexpress Type B card, while 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW*1 or Blackmagic RAW*2 footage can be recorded to compatible external devices* via the full-size HDMI Type A port. Additionally, when recording video using the F-Log2 color profile, X-H2’s dynamic range extends to 13+ stops – a one-stop improvement over the previous sensor, enhancing post-production flexibility.
- Pixel Shift Multi-Shot X-H2 is the first X Series to feature Pixel Shift Multi-Shot, which delivers 160-megapixel images for the ultimate quality when detail really matters. A staple of GFX System cameras, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot records 20 frames, shifting the sensor by 0.5 pixels between each frame. Resulting images are automatically combined into one DNG RAW file, which can be output to a desired file format using suitable RAW processing software. This groundbreaking feature is invaluable for archival recording and other commercial applications where color fidelity and fine detail are paramount. Using Pixel Shift Multi-Shot ensures false colors and moiré effects are suppressed.
- Improved in-body image stabilization (IBIS) offers seven stops of compensation and features an enhanced algorithm that improves motion detection. This produces shake-free results in more scenarios than ever before, most notably when panning or following subjects on foot for video. For stills photographers, full-resolution images can be recorded at an incredible 15 frames-per-second when using the mechanical shutter, while those switching to the electronic shutter can work at 20fps in the 1.29x crop factor option. Further high-speed options are provided by the electronic shutter’s 1/180,000 sec top speed, while photographers seeking optimum quality will welcome the lower minimum ISO 125.
- With its broad range of wired and wireless options for transferring image and video data, the X-H2 camera body supports wireless image transfer through the Fujifilm Remote Camera App and natively delivers webcam resolutions of up to 4K/60p for a high-quality live streaming experience. With the optional VFT-XH Wireless File Transmitter Battery Grip functionality is expanded even further. The grip adds tethering connections and FTP file transfer through Wi-Fi, Ethernet and smartphone connections, plus the Remote Rec function. This enables up to four camera bodies, with VFT-XH battery grips attached, to be connected and controlled via a web browser on a computer, tablet or smartphone.
9 images on Amazon | Price: $1,699.00 from Amazon
Product ID (ASIN): B0BK2P7DMG
Product ID (ASIN): B0BK2P7DMG
9 images on Amazon | Price: $2,499.00 from Amazon
Product ID (ASIN): B0B2F5VHLM
4.6 19 Reviews
Product ID (ASIN): B0B2F5VHLM
4.6 19 Reviews
10 images on Amazon | Price: $1,999.00 from Amazon
Product ID (ASIN): B0BCLYBK1F
Product ID (ASIN): B0BCLYBK1F